Thursday October 25, 2012

It's 8:17am and I've peed 4 times already..I may as well just move my desk into the bathroom today, liquid is going right through me lol Last night after work I went to the maternity store because I need a new winter coat since my other one obviously won't button up anymore. So I went with that intention but saw a few other things I liked too (how come nothing I like is ever the stuff on sale?..maternity clothes are expensive..I'm used to like 40 bucks on a sweater--yah...well...double that..in fact, double the price of everything). Then I went over to Payless since I needed a black pair of fall boots since I ruined my pair last year and I have already replaced my brown ones from Old Navy :) They'll come in handy anyways on Saturday for the pictures. Don't want photo memories captured of me in beat up old stained boots lol. (Weather network is calling for a bit of rain but hopefully it holds off until the afternoon) I then proceeded to drive home after making a record time shopping (less than an hour--so I was on the road by 6:15 or so!)..I get back to Embrun and we decide to just have DQ for supper since Tyler was home and didn't decide to start dinner and I wasn't about to wait until 8:00 to eat...I may as well have just cooked, it would have taken less time lol. I get to the drive thru and there's only like 3 cars ahead of me..then I get blocked in by like 8 cars behind me. Takes about 14 minutes to even get to the speaker..Yes it took them THAT long to take 3 orders. I get to the speaker and have to wait 5 minutes for her to take my order. Then I proceed to wait TWENTY minutes in line to get to the window. Now, I'm no rocket scientist but when I worked at DQ and I saw a car with one person in it and an order obviously for two people, I just went ahead and threw a lid on everything and gave them a drink tray--these people lack any form of common sense--she proceeds to try to hand me Ty's banana split with no lid--I say "can I have a lid on that?" and she jams one on leaving whipped cream ALL over the side (which yes, did get on my cloth seats)..then she goes to hand me our drinks--ok lady, I'm one person, I don't want to make 10 trips to bring my dinner into the house.."Could I possibly have a drink tray please?" and then the bag, finally...made it home at almost 7:30...wow. At least it hit the spot! We watched one episode of breaking bad and decided we were tired--went upstairs and looked at my flyers and magazines I got in the mail that day and went right to sleep! Ty's groaning/teeth grinding and breathing in my face (not good since he had lebanese for lunch) woke me up at 3:54 am..I got up, went pee, got a glass of water and tried to go back to sleep but just couldn't manage so I laid awake until 5:30 when my alarm went off lol...I guess laying in the dark in bed is relaxing enough and counts as sleep :) haha Tonight after work I need to try and make it home quick so I can make the post office before they close. I have to mail out the Cornwall shower invites because I have an rsvp on it for Nov 14--by the time they get delivered it'll be like Nov 2 so it should be enough time :) Tomorrow marks the first day of my third trimester! :) Here's hoping today goes quick--I do NOT need a replay of how slow this week has been going lol...Happy Thursday! We're on the eve of Friday. yahoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

random

Change of plans

New recipe in the house