-Garett went on his first friend play date ever , and he had so much fun. It was his two best friends that left daycare to start school last year. -happy that while Garett was at his play date, Tyler was home with Keira and I went out for a bit alone, then came home and we finished The Belko Experiment movie before I went to get him. (He was there for two hours) -sad that this week, Garett only has four days left at daycare :( Friday is Keira's first day, while I keep g home with me. Can't believe it's already almost school time!! -as a "goodbye" gift from g, we bought his daycare provider a necklace from peoples that is a heart with some Garnet stones in it (Garett's birthstone), to remember him by, and I ordered an Aukey essential oils diffuser , a doTERRA starter kit and an essential oils mixing guide recipe book thing. Hopefully she likes it. -Keira adapted SO well to putting herself down for her nap. She's down to one a day, and I just give...
Ok , so we are not able to view our house tonight after all. The viewing was cancelled, so I have informed my family on which house we bought, so I suppose I can share some pics with everyone else :) Here we go!
Well, in comparison to the other night, last night was pretty tame. Tyler had to work at the store until 6, to give the Manager a break, and to wait until his business partner arrived to work the evening. Meanwhile, G and I came home to the spotless house (seriously still the best feeling), brought the garbage and recycling bins in, washed our hands and splashed in the sink for a while. Then, in true Garett fashion, he wasn't finished playing in the kitchen sink, so he continued to do that while I cut up broccoli floret's, onion, garlic and mushrooms and shredded a bit of cheese. We decided to try a new dish--a broccoli, mushroom 'cheesy' quinoa bake. Though I don't know why it's called cheesy when there's only 3 oz of cheese mixed in, and 3 on top. The entire family LOVED it and just devoured it. I brought a bit for lunch today and can't wait to heat it up! lol I only ate 1/4 of a cup of it and was surprisingly full after. Very filling. Though ...
She's just so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute...and Garrett looks like a big protector. Hope life with two has been a smooth transition.
ReplyDelete