What I'm Loving Wednesday

- That the move went off without a hitch, had a great night and things are coming along with getting settled in!


-The kids didn't miss a beat and are sleeping like champs in their new house


-Since I got rid of A LOT....like, ALOT of stuff before we moved, I am now shopping on Wayfair.ca ALOT. I have Keira's room almost complete now. Just have to wait for it to get here and put it all together. I bought her a grey soft shaggy area rug, painting the walls a light pink, bought some white heart wall decals, new bedding, need to hang her curtains and put closet doors (and some shelves) up. I just need to figure out wall décor.


- Also ordered new shower curtains and bath mats.


-Also ordered the kids their new snowsuits for this year.


-Garett's had a bit of a rough week at school. But I think we have found an agreeable solution, and things are looking up. Then I get a call today that he fell on the yard and scraped up his top lip on the pavement :( Poor kid.


- Bake sale at work today for our charity campaign. I bought way too much. Looks like I will bring some home.


- I get to take Garett to Beavers tomorrow to watch him be sworn in as a Beaver scout and get his scarf thing finally :) Keira will hang out with our friends/new neighbours for a bit. Tyler has a band rehearsal.


- This weekend we are going paint shopping. I also want to visit some flooring stores to check into carpet for the play room, office and rec room. Later, I will look at tiling for the main bathroom, and hardwood for the kids rooms. Eventually, we will need to look at tiles for the basement bathroom floor and walls, a glass wall shower and drywall in the space that's a curtain right now and make an access to the hot water tank/water softener.


-I am missing being close in town, but I am also loving the driveway and yard space and the hot tub and the smaller area to keep clean...Once I get used to it, I think I will love it.


-Tyler has a Whiskey Tasting event this weekend that he is really looking forward to. I am NOT going because the idea of one single sip of whiskey makes me want to barf.


- That it's Wednesday, and that means we are half way to the weekend!


-My back is starting to recoup from doing something crazy bad to it when we were moving that ridiculously heavy murphy bed POS out of the house.


-How much retro pay work owes me. It just keeps adding up! Been in this position since April 1 and still have not received my letter of offer, which means by the time I get that and it gets processed by compensation, it'll be almost a year of backpay!! Not to mention other actings that have happened in between that still aren't processed as well.


- Going home everyday and looking at the solar panel meter and seeing how much money we made lol. My new obsession.


-Looking at new hot tub covers this weekend also. We need a new one on there, and I want to get the outdoor lights strung before winter also. Having a hot tub has been great so far, and the novelty has yet to wear off lol.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

random

Change of plans

New recipe in the house